So, as it turns out, I’m old.  We are old.  All 50+ of us from the Glen Lake Class of 96 are old.  But the weird thing is everybody looks the same.  I provided the photo booth and had a chance to give the new Nifty.Gif a trial run.  Check that madness out below!  Seriously funny every time!

For now we are just going to look past this whole 20 years out of high school thing.  Geeze!  I need to get out more and stop letting time get away from me!

IMG_0131 IMG_0095 IMG_0087 IMG_0051

Kristy and Vince have made quite a splash with their wedding gift request for their wedding on July 2nd.  Instead of regular wedding gifts, they requested that guests bring donations of school supplies.  Giving to our youth is such a fabulous way to celebrate!  Check out the 9&10 news feature and the post on TCAPS Facebook page!

Thank you Kristy and Vince for being AMAZING humans!

A newly married couple is giving a unique gift to a Traverse City school.  Thursday Kristy and Vince Tomczak are dropping off their wedding gifts to . . . read more

I was asked by Courtney Curtis from TV7&4’s Up North Live to answer some questions about the hot-button point of whether or not to host your wedding as “unplugged” or not.  Truth be told, it was terrifying! I spend so many hours behind a camera that I totally forget what it is like to be IN FRONT of the camera.  I used the experience to remind myself how each of my clients feel at sessions.

The funniest part of the whole experience is Courtney reassuring my reservations about how I did with, “you did great, you’re all trendy and sounded fine”.  After she left, my Boyfriend’s 12 year old, Xander, says, “I think that lady was confused.  I think she meant crafty, not trendy.  Cause trendy really isn’t you”.  True that, kid, true that!

Check it out!

Pictures are moments that can last a lifetime but are there certain moments where the cameras need to be put away?

Thanks to technology, basically everyone has a camera at their disposal and – especially on someone’s big day – you want to capture those moments so you don’t forget them.

But some say too much . . . continue reading click here

Courtney and Josh braved the crisp early November weather to capture the last bit or fall color for the year.  Courtney and Josh will be married in Suttons Bay this coming May.  I can’t wait to work with these beautiful people for their big day! It is so wonderful to see people that just light up when they are together!

It’s always a pleasure shooting the Bras for a Cause benefit with Blue LaVa Media!  These models come up with the best costumes and have such a good time raising money for Breast Cancer awareness.  Good job fellas!  You looked wonderful in your brassieres!

March 7, 2015 – Century 21 hosted their awards ceremony at The Grand Traverse Resort. Office branches from most of Michigan were represented.

thank you

March 20, 2015 – Oh, my heart soars! All of the students from the Kids Welding shoot made me a Thank You card! That’s why I do this work!

Darin Fetter from North Shore Iron Works and TJ Carroll from TJ Design Studio hosted students from Leelanau St. Mary’s at Darin’s welding fabrication shop in Traverse City, as they begin the final stages of their art-sculpture project. The children have designed a metal art sculpture that will be constructed by Darin and erected on the school grounds. It was great to see the kids getting hands-on experience with grinders and welding tools. Each student received a small replica of their chosen design and were allowed to grind it smooth all on their own and use a press to bend the side supports. The final sculpture is set to be installed in May of this year.